Description of Award:
Fund established in memory of Lisa Pappanikou Glidden. This fund is to enhance the field of Special Education, primarily focusing on the education of special needs youngsters, by providing financial support for graduate students, with preference to Ph.D. students enrolled in this area.
Mrs. Elayne Marrotte
- A full-time graduate student(s) enrolled in the area of Special Education.
- A student(s) who is primarily engaged in the study of educating and/or training of special needs youngsters with severe and profound disabilities.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Priority consideration will be given to a Ph.D. student in the doctoral dissertation stage of their program and/or a student engaged in the study of Pervasive Developmental Disorders as defined in Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM); serious social and emotional problems including the autism spectrum; and mental retardation.
Additional Information Required:
- Provide evidence of financial need