Description of Award:
Awarded annually to a student(s) selected, with the approval of the Dean of the School, by a Committee consisting of three or more members of the Educational Psychology Department with the Head of the Department or designee serving as the Chair of the Committee. The scholarship is based on academic excellence, financial need and a demonstrated interest in research methodology.
Dr. Robert K. Gable
- Be academically outstanding full-time graduate student enrolled in the Measurement, Evaluation, and Assessment Program within the Educational Psychology Department
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Demonstrate financial need
- Priority consideration will be given to students with a demonstrated interest in research methodology
Additional Information Required:
- Provide evidence of financial need.