Description of Award:
Awarded annually to an undergraduate or graduate student in the School of Education who is planning a career in elementary education. The award is based on financial need, academic excellence, and a demonstrated interest and concern for the needs of children.
Ms. Judith Bussman Turner
Ms. Debra Ann Obrock
Mr. Charles Amos Bussman
- Undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in the Neag School of Education Elementary Education Program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- Demonstrated interest and concern for the needs of children.
Additional Information Required:
- Provide evidence of financial need