Description of Award:
Provides scholarship support for University students enrolled in the University of Connecticut’s Neag School of Education.
- Be a student enrolled full time in the Neag school’s Integrated Bachelor/Master program or such similar successor program as determined by the University
- Demonstrate an intention to pursue a career as a K-12 teacher
- Demonstrate academic achievement
- Demonstrate financial need
- Priority consideration, but not absolute preference will be given to those who are members of a federally recognized or underrepresented group.