Description of Award:
Provides scholarship support for University students enrolled in the University of Connecticut’s Neag School of Education and the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. Our main goal is to create and maintain a model teacher preparation program.
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student enrolled full-time in Neag and CLAS
- Submit an application which includes, without limitation, a one-page essay explaining why the candidate would like to be considered for the scholarship
- Demonstrate a talent or skill which will enhance the Integrated Bachelors/Masters program
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate intent to pursue a career as a grade(s) K-12 teacher