1. Prepare the application materials for the scholarship to which you are applying:
- A one-page essay detailing your qualifications in reference to the scholarship for which you are applying
- A copy of your current resume
- An unofficial copy of your transcript
- Any additional supporting information as required for the scholarship
If possible, all materials should be saved as PDFs before submitting.
2. Complete the online application form and attach application materials within the form.
The standard application form will be available starting February 1, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.