Description of Award:
This scholarship was established to support the University by providing scholarship support for University students enrolled in the Neag School of Education, with priority consideration given to a student who is enrolled in the University’s Stamps Leadership Scholars Program.
Ms. Kathryn G. Fuller
- Be an incoming or continuing student in the School’s combined Integrated Bachelor’s/Master’s program (“IB/M Program”)
- Demonstrated academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent on any other scale
- Demonstrated a desire to work in secondary education
- Demonstrated financial need
- From these candidates that meet the criteria cited above, priority consideration will be given to a student who is enrolled in the University’s Stamps Leadership Scholars Program.
Additional Information Required:
- Provide evidence of financial need