Description of Award:
Fund established in memory of Lisa Pappanikou Glidden. This fund is to enhance the field of Special Education, primarily focusing on the education of special needs students, by providing financial support for graduate students, with preference to Ph.D. students enrolled in this area.
Mrs. Elayne Marrotte
- A full-time graduate student(s) enrolled in the area of Special Education.
- A student(s) who is primarily engaged in the study of educating children or young adults with autism spectrum disorders or intellectual disabilities.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Priority consideration will be given to a Ph.D. student in the doctoral dissertation stage of their program and/or a student engaged in the study of Autism Spectrum Disorders or Intellectual Disabilities as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition (DSM-5).
Additional Information Required:
- Provide evidence of financial need